I can't believe my baby girl is two months old already! Oh how time flies. She is going really well she weighs a big 4.4kg and has already grown 5 cm. Last night she slept through from 9pm to 5am so it was great to have more than 2hrs sleep I am hoping she takes after her brother in this department. Cadence spends her days eating, sleeping and smiling which is her new trick. She has almost grown out of 0000 clothes which is amazing she has lasted 8 weeks where Byron only lasted 1-2 weeks. Byron has taken more of an interest in Cadence over the last few weeks and has started to play with her more. I love being a Mum to two gorgeous children and wished that maternity leave would last forever. See you all soon.
Mel x.o
How to Build DIY Tile Countertops
2 years ago
What a gorgeous girl and Mummy too! Caty didn't go into 0000 until she was about 3 months old!
ReplyDeleteWow, she really has grown quickly. What a beautiful smile. Cherish every moment you have with your gorguous children, they grow up far too quickly and before you know it th ey have left home.
ReplyDeleteMelissa, she is just gorgeous! Can't believe she's 2 months already! Missing you at work, Katrina, Annette, Peta and I keep in our own little group now. Sure you don't want to return? Ha! Hope to see you soon. xoxo
ReplyDelete