Saturday, August 29, 2009

Started and Finished

I have been wanting to make a changetable organiser for weeks and bought the material weeks ago however I had put it off for ages. Being an L plater in sewing I decided to take it to Mums last weekend. Of course when I told Mum how I was going to do it she found an easier way ( her having 6 sewing machines and once working for a taylor company had something to do with that). I did all the sewing of course but Mum helped me measure and cut it out. I have attached it with temporary hooks at the moment that will probably come unstuck but they are holding for now. No more shoving baby items in between the mat and the table. I am starting the storage boxes for Cadence's room soon but might wait till Mum comes up so she can help me again.
Mel x.o

No comments:

Post a Comment