Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cooking Up A Storm

My Mum came up this weekend to keep me company as Jeff is working a 12 hour shift today and a 6hour shift tomorrow so I was for some reason in the mood to do some cooking. I have a whole lot of lemons my Aunty gave me so I decided to make some Lemon Butter. I can't wait until it is set and I can have it on my hot toast tomorrow morning. YUMMMMY. I then decided after Suzanne cooked me this really yummy slice last Friday that I would just have to make it. The diet has just gone out the window. I am sure the slice will be gone by the end of the weekend it is just so yummy. Thinking about doing some sewing tonight. I am just the house wife today but I am enjoying really being home this time on maternity leave.
Mel
x.o



No comments:

Post a Comment