skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Not For A While!!!!
Well it has been a while and I think I am now finally organised for school until something else pops up. For the last seven weeks my bedtime has been 11:00pm and have woken every morning at 5:00am including weekends. The good thing is my face doesn't seem to look tired so it's great that I'm still young enough to not get sleep and look alright the next day. I have also been very slack lately and not taken many photos of my little princess Cadence who is growing up way too fast. I can't believe she is one in about two months. In the last few months she has managed to crawl just about everywhere and is now trying to walk around holding onto to everything in site. She has now 2 teeth with 2 more on the way so we have been trying real food rather than mush. Cadence is definately a girl and loves to scream for no reason and when she is excited. She absolutely loves her brother and has a little attitude already. Byron is an amazing little thing and in the last few weeks I can't believe how much numeracy he has just taken in being around Jeff and I and Grandma who he spends two days a week with. Byron knows how to count to 31 with one to one correspondence, can recognise numbers to 31 visually and there isn't a puzzle he can't do. I am actually contemplating moving to normal jigsaw puzzles as his big floor puzzles that have over 30 pieces he can do upside down and I'm sure if I asked him to shut his eyes he would try and do them then as well. A few weeks ago Jeff, I and the two cherubs spent the weekend at Suzanne's as Jeff was creating a garden in the backyard for her. I have included some before (something like a body looks like it's buried) and after shots. Jeff spent the whole weekend working in the rain while Suzanne and I entertained the three children. I love my job at school and the children continue to amaze me with both their behaviour and their talents. It is a hard job working full time with two young children but very rewarding and someone has to do it. Now that I have school organised I have a few little easter crafts that I have in mind for both home and school so stay tuned for more and I hope I can now post a little more often now that I am organised.

No comments:
Post a Comment