Saturday, December 19, 2009

This weeks activities

This week has been a busy week with christmas shopping, a trip down to grandma's house to stay the night so I could go to the dentist. (1 baby tooth extracted and 3 fillings and I still have to go back on the 8th to get the same done on the other side) **** Note to all those who put dentists on hold DON'T as I have learnt a very hard lesson was only expected to have two baby teeth extracted not 6 fillings as well.****
We also had a visit from Great Aunty Yvonne and Uncle Walter, cousin Michael all from England and Great Grandma Chantler on Saturday which was a great afternoon of catch up. I have heaps of gift making and cooking to do before Monday as I will not have time to finish everything before Tuesday. Another busy week next week starting with Monday we are off to Suzanne's house for a sleepover in the morning so I can go to a specialist appointment then Tuesday we have our Christmas play date. Wednesday is the last day of daycare and my last chance to finish anything before Xmas. Busy, Busy, Busy. Must go and get some stuff done and the dinner cooked as if the weather is fine we are going for a drive to have a look at some Xmas lights on the island. I have included some Xmas photos of the cherubs that I took yesterday.
Until next time have fun...........
Mel x.o










2 comments:

  1. The kids are adorable Melissa! Not at all like their mother. Only joking! See you on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous photo of Cadence and of the two of them together, you should crop that one down so it is just them in the shot and I reckon that would be gorgeous for the photo frame! Why does your carpet always looks so lovely and new and clean?

    ReplyDelete