Sunday, January 3, 2010

Time In The Kitchen

Yesterday I spent a good 5 1/2 hours in the kitchen ( I know you are all thinking I'm an idiot) but really I do love cooking. We headed off to Jeff's parents that afternoon and I said I would bring a dessert so I planned to make Butterscotch Truffles and a Caramel Crunch Cheesecake. I actually started them on New Years day, however they have both got a lot of pre planning and several stages so I cooked them over two days. I have also decided to save some money and home cook my pasta and potato salads and Cadence's food so I also cooked up an awesome bowl of potato and pasta salad and some Apple and Oatmeal for Miss Cadence. I have decided to follow some of you ladies in your word of the year and have come up with one for the New Year. In order to achieve my word I of course had to do a little shopping and have some organization to do in the next few days to help me to achieve. I will share some more about that one later. I have added some pics of my food below. Until next time, Enjoy the holidays you all have left.
Mel
x.o









No comments:

Post a Comment